Office Administrator (Part Time)
This is a part time position working 10am - 2pm daily, so will easily fit around school hours
We are looking for a competent Office Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our offices. You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from filing and answering the phone to basic bookkeeping.
An effective office clerk has the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
- Answering the phone to take messages or redirecting calls to appropriate colleagues.
- Creating and processing delivery notes.
- Basic bookkeeping and data entry.
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
- Maintaining files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Take ownership of incidents / problems ensuring focus on quickly restoring services to normal operation within agreed client SLA.
- Responsible for all escalated users queries or issues and personally addressing them to full resolution.
- Develop strong relationships with key members of functional areas and business stakeholders, ensuring they are consistently satisfied with the availability and the performance of IT services, ensuring corrective action is put in place within realistic timescales but ensuring customer expectations are managed.
- You will be responsible for the regular maintenance of client systems.
Key Skills Essential:
- At least 2 years experience of a similar customer facing support role liaising with business stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent configuration / troubleshooting, analytical and diagnostic skills.
- You will have some have experience of project-delivery.
- A committed and highly self-motivated professional with experience of working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment who can demonstrate initiative, have proven skills in operational service and experience of working in an environment where priorities are constantly changing.
- Flexible and the ability to change focus quickly but not lose sight of what needs doing.
- Have the aptitude to go that extra mile for your customer.
- Experience with Apple Mac.
- Experience with PSA and RMM tools.
- CCNA, Network+ or Microsoft Certified Professional / MCSA qualifications.
We offer all our team regular Professional Development Reviews (PDR) where we will work with you to identify the training you need to help you grow.
This is an excellent opportunity offering any candidate the next step in their career progression and a continually challenging day to day environment.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!